Mr. Stanley Njoku, has a Masters of Applied Science in Environmental Policy and Management and a focus on Energy and Sustainability from University of Denver, Colorado. Mr. Njoku, also hold a Bachelor’s of Science in Environmental Resources Management from California State University Bakersfield.
Mr. Njoku has been working in the professional arena for over 3 years supporting various clients in the Energy, Environmental, Health and Safety projects/outsource capacity ranging from startups at Global companies.
Working for a consulting firm, he has developed various tools and systems for his clients that has saved his clients millions of dollars in lost production and streamlined their operational processes. He has conducted training on various subjects for both private and government sectors.
Mr. Njoku’s passion toward a sustainable and clean economy have led him to solely established Sustainable Energy and Environmental Initiative Africa (SEEIAF) after graduation in 2014.
SEEIAF is an energy and environmental news site geared towards promoting green energy and sustainable environment in developing nations in the attainment of the Millennium Development Goals.
Mr. Njoku primary objective is to help businesses, non-profit organizations, students and entrepreneurs to find intensive researches, news and updated feed articles from seeiaf.com for business consultation, high-level analysis and fieldwork data, also to enable experts to conduct realistic and reliable reports. SEEIAF will bridge the information gap and lack of reliable sources in the energy sector within the continent of Africa.
- Masters of Applied Science in Environmental Policy and Management, focus on Energy and Sustainability, University of Denver
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Resources Management, California State University Bakersfield
- Associate of Art and Science in Occupational Health and Safety, Columbia Southern University
- Associate of Science in Automotive Technology, College of Alameda
- Certification in Occupational Health and Safety, Columbia Southern University
- Certificate in Automotive Technology, College of Alameda